Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. Handmade gifts are the perfect way to show your love. Here are 10 of my favorite Heart Crochet Patterns (all FREE) from around the web. If you have a free heart crochet pattern please share the link to it in the comments below. What was the best Valentine’s Day gift that you have ever received?
1. Heart Splendor Scarf from Red Heart – while I love the style of this scarf I think it would look a lot better if it was made with pastel colored yarns (white, pink, or purple) instead of the bright-colored used in the picture below. What do you think?
2. Heart Valentine’s Necklace by createbellacreate – a simple but oh so cute project!
3. Crochet Box of Chocolates from Red Heart – get the candy without the sugar and carbs!
4. Heart-Shaped Bag by Cult of Crochet
5. Heart Slider Choker by Jennifer Cirka Jaybird Designs
6. Ruffle Valentine Wreath from wouldyoulikeyarnwiththat – this is pretty awesome!
7. Danish Heart Pattern by alipyper
8. Heart-Shaped Table Mat from DROPS Design
9. Heart Basket by GaBoSocks
10. Love Monkey from Red Heart
I hope you enjoy my list! Please share your free heart crochet patterns by linking to the pattern in the comment section below. Thanks and have a great day!