Hello Kitty seems to a very popular cat! I remember Hello Kitty being very popular back when I was in grade school. There was a Sanrio store at a local shopping center close to where I lived and everywhere you looked in that place there was the white cat. Now I walk into Target and see Hello Kitty toasters and blenders. Someone buys it you know they do…lol. Anyway I did some research and found some very cute Free Hello Kitty Crochet Patterns. Hope you like them!
1. Amigurumi Hello Kitty from Lana e Cotone – would be great as party favors. Blog is not in English but you can find the translator on the left-hand side of the website.
2. Hello Kitty Coffee Cozy Crochet Pattern from Fancy That Notion – worsted weight yarn.
3. Hello Kitty Headband/Earwarmers from Paper, Needles and Sweets – uses worsted weight yarn.
4. Hello Kitty Applique from Hodge Podge Crochet
5. Crochet Hello Kitty Hat from Amy’s Crochet Creative Creations
6. Ami Hello Kitty from Armina’s Ami-Nals
7. Hello Kitty Crochet Hat Pattern from inspirednest.ca – This hat is very cute! Pattern calls for medium worsted weight yarn.
8. Hello Kitty Granny Square Scarf Crochet Pattern from Made by K – Tutorials. This would make a wonderful gift for any Hello Kitty fan. Pattern used worsted weight yarn.
9. Hello Kitty Hat Pattern from Crochet in Color – also calls for worsted weight yarn.
10. Hello Kitty by Armina Parnagian, Crafts by AP. Found at FaveCrafts.
Hope you enjoy working up these patterns. If you have created or know of a Hello Kitty pattern that you would like to share please feel free to share the link in the comments. Thanks!