As requested by one of my readers here are 10 FREE Kitchen Scrubbie crochet patterns. Enjoy!
1. Crocheted Kitchen Scrubbie by Sheri Graham – this scrubbie is made using plastic canvas yarn and an I hook.
2. Kitchen Scrubbie Tutorial by sewtakeahike blog – uses tulle fabric.
3. Pantyhose & Plarn Multi-Purpose Scrubby Crochet Pattern from Plastique Recreations Blog – made with pantyhose and plastic bags.
4. Ruffled Crocheted Dishmop from Miss Abigail’s Hope Chest Blog – based on a vintage design. Uses Size 3 Cotton Thread.
5. Spiral Scrubbie from Crochet Patterns Only Blog
6. Tiny Flower Scrubbie from Vallieskids Blog – made using Worsted Weight Cotton yarn
7. My Scrubby from the Woodhill Design Page Blog – crocheted using cotton yarn and round plastic scrubby pad.
8. Nylon Scrubbie from heldasland blog – made with nylon twine.
9. Free Scrubby Pattern from Darn Good Yarn website – crocheted with Hemp yarn.
10. Tawashi Scrubbie from Laura’s Left Hook Blog – made with worsted weight cotton yarn and nylon tulle.
If you have a Free Kitchen Scrubbie Crochet Pattern that you would like to share please leave us a link in the comments below. Thanks!