If you are looking for a quick crochet project hats are pretty much it. To make them even faster to work up use a super bulky yarn like Lion Brand Wool-Easy Thick and Quick, Berroco Boboli Quick or Tahki Yarns Montana. Here are 10 free patterns for hats that use Super Bulky Yarns. Please feel free to share your favorite super bulky hat patterns in the comments below. Thanks!
1. Rachael Crochet Hat Pattern from JJCrochet’s Blog
2. Ski Hat Pattern from Erica Jackofsky
3. Basic Super Bulky Beanie Pattern from Crafty Woman Creations Blog
4. Bonnie Beret from Gleeful Things Blog – scroll down until you see the picture below and the link to download the PDF is right below it.
5. Easy Peasy Hat Pattern from Threadyarknot Blog – scroll down to the end of the post for the pattern in English.
6. Beanie with Bill from Just Stitched Blog
7. The Truffle Shuffle Skully from Stitch No Evil Blog
8. 2 Hour Crocheted Kitty Hat from Don’t Eat the Paste Blog
9. Chunky Girly Snow Hat from Shutupimcounting – Pattern Share Bloggery
10. Raspberry Beret from SweetShop Creations Blog
I hope you enjoy making these Super Bulky Hats. Thanks for stopping by!