Have you ever walked into a fabric store and felt totally overwhelmed? Benjamin Mach – Creative Director of Mood University and two-time Project Runway contestant – can help. In this comprehensive course, he takes you on a figurative walk through the aisles of Mood Fabrics in New York City, explaining the difference between fibers and fabrics, wovens and knits, and everything in between. A range of fibers are discussed here, including cotton, linen, wool, silk, synthetics, and specialty fabrics. Once you have a grip on the composition of fabric, you’ll learn how fabric drapes on the body so you can select the perfect fabric for your project.
- Find the perfect fabric for your project
- Tell the difference between woven and knit
- Understand the characteristics of plant fibers, animal fibers, and synthetics
- Play with drape
- Shop with confidence!
What you’ll get:
- A comprehensive course on understanding fabric, taught by a Project Runway contestant and the current Creative Director of Mood University.
- HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Step-by-step expert instruction from Benjamin Mach
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students