This post is sponsored by Baby Bedding Zone.
Today I am featuring a new website I heard about: Baby Bedding Zone.
Baby Bedding Zone was started by Laura Abro in 2004 when she was having a hard time finding crib bedding for her daughter. She created this site to make it easy for other moms to find baby bedding. They offer a huge selection of baby bedding, the site is very user-friendly, they have great customer service and a 110% low price guarantee.
I was looking through their baby girl bedding and they have so many different styles and colors to choose from! I fell in love with a couple of sets. Makes me almost want to have another baby!
They also offer more than just sheets and blankets. You can also find decor items such as matching pillows, lamp shades, shower curtains, etc. They have nursery bedding sets to match whatever style and look you are going for.
The Zebra Lime set comes with:
- Crib Comforter: 45″ long x 36″ wide.
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 52″ long x 28″ wide x 8″ high.
- Crib Bumper (One Piece): 158″ long x 10″ high x 1″ thick. Ties are 9″ long.
- Crib Skirt (Dust Ruffle): 52″ long x 28″ wide x 12″ high.
- Diaper Stacker: 20″ high x 15″ wide x 6″ long.
- Toy Bag: 20″ wide x 14″ high.
- Window Valances (2): 84″ wide x 15″ high each.
- Decorative Pillow: 10″ x 10″.
I am huge fan of the vintage look. I remember looking for toile baby bedding before Abby was born and I just couldn’t find one that I liked. If I could turn back time, I would definitely get this one.
The Fairyland set come with:
- 2 Comforters: 40″ long x 30″ wide.
- Fitted Crib Sheet: 50″ long x 27″ wide.
- Crib Bumper (Four Pieces): Long sides (two pieces) are 51″ long x 14″ high. Short sides (two pieces) are 27″ long x 14″ high. Ties are 13″ long.
- Longer Crib Skirt: 50″ long x 27″ wide x 22″ high.
- Shorter Crib Skirt: 50″ long x 27″ wide x 14″ high.
- Rug: 3′ x 5′ with solid pink border and solid white center.
- 2 Toile Pillows
- 4 Curtain Panels with Tiebacks: 96″ long.
- 2 Window Valances: Window valance has a velcro top and is hung using a board 50″ wide by 5″ deep. Board not included.
When I did buy a crib set for Abby, I made the mistake of buying it on a website where everything had to be bought separately. I paid over $600 for the whole set including the crib bumper, 2 fitted sheets, comforter and 4 curtain panels. That was only 8 pieces! I do regret it now and I wish I knew of Baby Bedding Zone back then.
You can’t go wrong with this site. You can create and outfit the perfect nursery by buying just 1 of their baby bedding sets. Don’t be fooled like me and spend an outrageous amount of money by buying each piece! I will never do that again!
I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.