Did you know that you can schedule posts to publish on your Facebook page? This is a great way to keep your followers engaged and entertained while you are at your “real” job, on vacation, etc. It is very easy to do and you can schedule as many posts as you like with links and pictures too!
1. Go to your Facebook page and create a post like you would normally. Add a link, picture, wording, etc. Do NOT click on Publish Now.
2. Once you are done creating your post. Click on the button below that looks like a little clock.
3. This will bring up the options for scheduling your post. Select when you want it to post. Then click on Schedule.
4. To see all of your Scheduled Posts view your Admin Panel. Click on Edit Page. Click on Use Activity Log.
6. This screen will show all of your scheduled posts. When you hover your mouse over each post a small drop down arrow will appear on the right. Click on that to change when your post will publish, publish it now or delete it.
That’s it. Very simple and quick. I schedule Facebook posts on pages that I am admin of but I don’t have the time to check daily. I also schedule posts for the weekend since I prefer to stay offline and spend time with my family. When do you schedule posts?