When it comes to buying clothing most people don’t even think to buy online. Some people don’t even venture into stores anymore to do their shopping. I have made a list of the pros and cons of shopping for clothes online and in store.
Shopping for Clothing Online
1. There is more variety of styles, colors and sizes.
2. Get the brands you want.
3. You can’t try the clothes on but a lot of clothing websites allow for Free Delivery and Exchange if you need a different size.
4. Never leave your home.
5. Borrowing – a new feature that some clothing websites are now offering. You can rent designer clothing and accessories for however long you want or need for a small fee.
Shopping for Clothing in Stores
1. You can only choose from the stock they have in store or wait until they get new inventory for different styles, colors and sizes.
2. For brands, you are still stuck with whatever they have in stock and venturing to other stores to maybe find what you are looking for.
3. You can try the clothes on in the store.
4. Driving around to the different stores will eat up some gas.
5. I have not heard of any brick and mortar stores borrowing/lending their clothing out for a fee.
6. Save money with coupons from mailers, email lists and from online.
Personally, I still prefer to purchase my clothing in a store but I love to peruse the online shops. When I do find a great deal that I know I won’t be able to find in any store I buy it. I have not had an issue buying clothes online. When I had to make a return once I was able to return it to a local store. Do you prefer to shop for clothing online or in store?
I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.