Creativebug is kicking off their first ever lookbook: a collection of new and existing classes that are guaranteed to make you fall in love with Creativebug.
Creativebug is dreaming of spring flowers and leaning hard into their yarn stash. They’re whipping out the paints and stitching up a storm, cozying up indoors with a big burst of creativity (and a plate of heart-shaped cookies). Fall in love with crafting all over again with original projects, perfect for midwinter making.
Learn to sew cozy-as-can-be leggings with Cal Patch.
Enjoy a fun afternoon spent making adorable and kid-friendly Valentine’s Day Love Bugs and hand-sewn Valentine’s Day pouches.
Dive into drawing with a two-part class aptly titled Introduction to Drawing taught by Molly Hatch.
Livia Cetti teaches how to make a gorgeous and lifelike Peony Hair Clip made from paper flowers.
NEW CLASSES THIS MONTH:
* Creative Boot Camp: Accordion Books – Coming February 7
* Entrelac Workshop Part 1: Intro-to-Entrelac Shawl – Coming February 8
* Entrelac Workshop Part 2: In-the-Round Entrelac Cowl – Coming February 15
* Painting Stylized Faces – Coming February 16
* Simplicity Sewing: Classic Denim Apron – Coming February 21
* Entrelac Workshop Part 3: Shaped Entrelac Hat – Coming February 22