This is a “sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write/publish it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and/or believe will be good for my readers. Please read my Full Disclosure Policy here.
Graduation time will be here before you know it. Do you have a child that will be taking this big step or know of someone who will? The kids are probably all excited and can’t wait for the school year to be over. The parents and caregivers on the other hand are probably feeling a mixture of excitement, sadness and stress. As a parent myself I don’t think the stress ever goes away even when they grow up. The parents are the ones that have to get it all together. Graduation parties, invitations, dinners and let’s not even get started on what comes after graduation.
I have learned that different parts of the country celebrate Graduation differently. Up north in Michigan they have “Open Houses” where there is a scheduled time (example 2 PM to 5 PM) at a place and people just come and go. Food is usually served but it is very relaxed. When I graduated in Nevada we went to a restaurant after the ceremony to celebrate. Some folks have huge parties at their home or reserve a fancy place. Whatever you decide to do make sure that you commemorate the occasion with some nice invitations or announcement cards. The invitations or graduation announcements will not only inform friends and family of this important milestone but also be a nice memento.
Basic Invite is known for their breathtaking wedding invitations, but no matter what important event you have come up in your life, you can be sure Basic Invite has the card to help you celebrate it. If you are sending out birth announcements, baby shower invitations, first birthday invitations, graduation announcements or Bar Mitzvah Invitations you can trust that each one of your guests will be impressed with the quality of the paper as well as the print.
My child is far from High School Graduation but I know that when her time comes I want an announcement that shows everyone how proud we are of her. The card below is my favorite from Basic Invite.
6 reasons why you should get your cards from Basic Invite:
1. Almost Unlimited Colors – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers almost unlimited color options with instant previews online. Once you select a design you can change the color of each element on the card to over 180 different color options so you can make sure the card is exactly how you want it down to the littlest detail.
2. Custom Samples – Basic Invite is one of the few websites that allows customers the ability to order a printed sample of their actual invitation so they can see exactly how it will print as well as the paper quality before they ever have to place their final order.
3. Over 40 Different Colors of Envelopes – Basic Invite is just as colorful with our envelopes as we are with our invitations. Customers can choose from over 40 different colors when it comes to their envelopes so that they can make their invitation stand out even before it is opened. All of our envelopes are peel and seal so the envelopes can be quickly and securely closed.
4. Address Capturing Service – Basic Invite offers an address capturing service that allows customers to simply share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other form of social media to request their friends and family’s addresses which will be stored in the customer’s account and can then be selected during the design process. Basic Invite offers recipient address printing at no cost on all Christmas card orders.
5. Foil – Foil cards are available in gold, silver, and rose gold. Customers can choose flat or raised foil on all of Basic Invite’s foil designs.
6. Right now Basic Invite is offering 15% off with coupon code: 15FF51