Pearl Mountain has done it again! They have created a software that can do everything! Well, maybe not everything but quite a lot to your photos. If you remember back in February, I did a Review and Giveaway for Pearl Mountain’s Photo Watermark Software. Pearl Mountain’s Image Converter software can do all that and more.
PearlMountain Image Converter is a photo converter as well as batch image converter, which helps you convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. Some of the highlighted features include:
• Convert thousands of files at once in batch mode.
• Supports the most popular image formats: BMP, JPEG, TIFF, RAW, PNG, GIF, TGA, and PSD, and almost all image formats.
• Save operations that you usually use as profiles and bring convenience with you in the future.
• Convert between many different image file formats.
• Resizing image for any different use, such as for web, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone, ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
• Add image and text watermark for Image Copyright Protection
• Adjust image brightness, contrast and saturation in batch to make your images look more special.
• Apply border to images.
• Crop photos, removing unwanted areas.
For everyone that deals with photos…(hint: Handmade Online Shop Owners)…this could really help you out! I love using their Photo Watermark software for photos that I put on my blog, facebook page and etsy shop. But now I will be using Image Converter since it can do so much more!
To celebrate Mother’s Day, Pearl Mountain would like to give away 20 copies of their Image Converter Software! To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form below. This giveaway is open Worldwide and ends May 13, 2012 at 12: 01 AM EST. Thank you!
Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. This giveaway is in no way facilitated, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.