Have you heard of Paw Patrol? If you have a child between the ages of 2 and 5 that watches Nick Jr. then you are probably screaming YES! My daughter is absolutely addicted to the show. Not only does she watch it on TV but she also pretends to play with the Paw Patrol characters when the TV is off. Ryder is her best friend.
This show started on August 12, 2013 and it was confirmed on November 14, 2013 by Nickelodeon that the show has been renewed for a second season. As of right now there are no Paw Patrol toys! Sad news I know but there is some good news. Spin Master owns the worldwide toy rights to Paw Patrol toys and they have confirmed that Paw Patrol toys will launch in Summer 2014. Yay!
I can’t wait until the toys are released and I know a lot of other folks are too. In the meantime there are some Paw Patrol downloads and products that you can get right now:
– Pups to the Rescue Picture/Sticker Book available on Amazon
– Puppy Power coloring book with jumbo crayons available on Amazon
– All Paws on Deck Paint Box Book available on Amazon
– Paw Patrol Game App available for Android – download via Amazon for FREE
– Chase Paw Patrol Inspired Christmas Tree Ornament available on Amazon
– Visit the Paw Patrol page on Nickjr.com to watch full episodes, print activity packs, print party supplies and favors and to learn more about the Paw Patrol.
– Visit PawPatrol.com to meet the team and print activity sheets.
– Visit Etsy for lots of handmade and custom order Paw Patrol items like t-shirts, ornaments, dolls and more.
That is all the Paw Patrol stuff I can find right now. If you have found some Paw Patrol stuff please share the link in the comments below. If I find anymore I will share them in the comments as well. Thanks!I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”