I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned.
Here is a list of my picks for Must Read Blog Posts for last week…
1. Yarn Bowls by Underground Crafter - I don’t know if this a knitting thing or what but I have never heard or seen these types of bowls before. I want one! And yes…I will be buying one at some point. Let me know which one is your fave. Do you have a yarn bowl? Where did you get it?
2. FREE Crochet Pattern Alert!!! Crochet Clutch by Repeat Crafter Me – A very cute little wallet/clutch perfect for holding tissues or maybe some cards and cash.
3. How-To Make and Use a Light Box to Improve Your Product Photography by Handmadeology – a great post on how to make a light box and use it to take pictures of your smaller items. Something for my to-do list.
4. Learn to Crochet – Tunisian Simple Stitch by Yarn Obsession – a great video tutorial on how to do the Tunisian Simple Stitch. Another thing to add to my to-do list. I have some Tunisian Crochet Hooks that I have yet to try. I need to find some patterns and give it a go.
5. How to Crochet a Button by Lion Brand Yarn – Picture tutorial on how to crochet a button. The perfect addition to some of your projects.
Those are my picks for the week. Thanks for stopping by!