I am so excited to tell you about my newest sponsor…Lion Brand Yarn! You all new I love to crochet and even sell some of my work. Well most of the yarn I buy and use is LB yarn.
I love LB yarn because…
1. It is sold in all the craft stores near me.
2. They have yarns available in all the sizes from Super Fine to Super Bulky.
3. If you are looking for a specific type of yarn whether it is cotton, wool, acrylic, nylon, etc. they are going to have it.
4. They offer every color imaginable.
5. Ordering yarn directly from their website is quick and easy and you will get your order at your door in under 7 days (from the day your order is processed).
I really could go on and on but I won’t because I want to tell you about the great posts you can look forward to in the coming weeks!
Lion Brand was very generous and sent me 8 different skeins of yarn to review. All of the yarns are from the Martha Stewart Crafts Lion Brand Yarn Collection.
In the coming weeks, you can look forward to review posts on each of these yarns. I will crochet some projects with these yarns from the Free Patterns available on Lion Brand’s website and share the pictures with you too. I can’t wait to get started. Some of the yarns look really funky (like the bottom right corner) and I am curious as to what can be made with them. We’ll find out together!
This post was sponsored by Lion Brand Yarn. I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.