I love working with and supporting fellow bloggers and business owners. The content of my blog is mainly focused on crochet, owning a handmade business and general lifestyle. I would love to help you promote your business or blog! Please scroll down to view the Ad Spaces available.
I would be happy to review your product. Retail value of review item must be at least $50. Your review will be published no later than 2 weeks after I receive it. It will include pictures of the product (that I take), your links and will be at least 400 words long. I will also leave reviews on retail websites such as Amazon, Walmart, Target, etc. I am an Amazon Prime member.
I would be happy to host a giveaway of your item to my readers. Retail value of the prize must be at least $50. I run my giveaways with Rafflecopter. You can select the giveaway entry options. Giveaways are open for at least 14 days, unless otherwise requested. You can read the Giveaway Rules & Restrictions here: http://thesteadyhandblog.com/giveaway-rules/.
Thanks for your interest in guest posting on The Steady Hand!
I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Guest Post Guidelines
– Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit The Steady Hand readers, it is likely to be published.
– Posts must be high-quality, original content. Posts must not be published anywhere else.
– Please limit your post to 1,000 words or less.
– Submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
– Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
– Submit proposed post via e-mail to email@example.com, along with 1-2 relevant images, an author’s bio and an author’s picture.
– Guest posts will be reviewed within 1-2 weeks. I will email you to let you know if your post has been accepted or declined.
– Accepted guest posts will be published within 1-8 weeks after the review process.
– Make sure you are available for contributing to the comments once your post has been published. This will happen over a three-day period (approximately).
Topics of Interest:
DIY and other crafts
Local events and activities in Murfreesboro, TN and surrounding area
Information or advice on owning a handmade, small business or Etsy shop
How To Submit a Guest Post:
If you would like to submit your guest post for review, please email your proposed post to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
Please include the following:
Your full name.
The URL of your blog or website (if applicable).
Your post title.
The body of your post (can be attached using Word or in the body of the e-mail).
Attach 1-2 relevant images to the e-mail separately. Do not include the images in your post.
An author’s bio and author’s picture.
All guest blog posts will be shared on my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr and Google+ accounts.
Blog posts will never be deleted. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you!
You can view my stats on the “How I Stack Up” page.
There are 4 ad spots available on the homepage of my website, The Steady Hand.