Thanks to TidyTots, I received a package of their Potty Chair Liners to try out. My daughter has just recently started to accept the fact that she needs to use a potty. First we tried to get her to use the toilet with a step stool but I guess the large porcelain bowl is very intimidating. We now own 2 different plastic potties that she likes to use. Thankfully, she hasn’t given us much trouble. She will use it when we ask her to but she hasn’t gotten to the point where she will tell us that she needs to use it yet. Because of this we are asking her every 30 – 45 minutes to sit on the potty. Sometimes she will use it and sometimes she won’t.
I was excited to get TidyTots potty chair liners because I think it is more sanitary and it would be the perfect solution to using the potty on the go. Each box contains 16 liners (look like tiny plastic bags with drawstrings) and 16 super absorbent pads.
These can be used on any potty that has a removable bowl. The steps are very simple:
1. Put the liner over the bowl.
2. Put the absorbent pad in the middle of the bowl.
3. When done, grab the drawstrings together, pull out of the bowl, knot and throw away.
There is no real way to mess this up so I gave it a try for myself.
1. Picture of the potty that I will be using.
2. I took the seat off, took out the bowl and place the liner over the bowl.
3. Replaced the bowl with liner and put in the absorbent pad.
4. Put seat back on and we are ready to go.
5. All done (no we really didn’t use it…just for review purposed). I took the seat off, lifted the bowl up a little so I could grab the drawstrings and I pulled the bag closed.
The absorbent pad is thick enough that it can be used a couple of times before you throw out the pad and liner. I know a lot of moms that bring their potty with them when they are on the go. That way they can use the potty in their vehicle instead of using a public restroom. This product would make that so much easier! No dumping alongside the road…lol. TidyTots potty chair liners make using the potty more sanitary and help to keep the potty cleaner.
Now – TidyTots would like to give you the chance to win a package of their potty chair liners for yourself. Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter and if you have any questions, leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This giveaway is open US and Canada residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
TidyTots website – place your order now!
Disclosure: I was financially compensated for this post. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience. This giveaway is in no way facilitated, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Twitter.